I can never really come up with a title for these posts. I felt like it's been a little while and I wanted to share some captions with everyone. I hope you enjoy!
"WHITE STUFF"; "... to keep feeding my growing need to be the person she wants me to be! Even if it means becoming her busty, submissive, lesbian lover. I only hope she doesn't wait too long before she shares her double-ended dildo with me! ..."
"HAS THE FLU": "... "H-huh-help me what?!" I gasped in a high-pitched voice, moving one hand from my swelling breasts to reach my shrinking manhood and the juicy slit forming where I'd had balls & a scrotum yesterday. "Deal with the changes as only a former man can," she replied, pressing my, now delicate, fingers into the new opening in my crotch. ..."
"WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR": "... The worst, (or best?), part of this was that I already could not help wanting to feel his mouth sucking my engorged teats while filling my sopping-wet womanhood with his engorged manhood! ..."
Very nice additions darling! I like them. You always add that certain touch to these captions, bumping up the kinkiness and making them all the more exciting!
"WHITE STUFF"; "... to keep feeding my growing need to be the person she wants me to be! Even if it means becoming her busty, submissive, lesbian lover. I only hope she doesn't wait too long before she shares her double-ended dildo with me! ..."
ReplyDelete"HAS THE FLU": "... "H-huh-help me what?!" I gasped in a high-pitched voice, moving one hand from my swelling breasts to reach my shrinking manhood and the juicy slit forming where I'd had balls & a scrotum yesterday.
"Deal with the changes as only a former man can," she replied, pressing my, now delicate, fingers into the new opening in my crotch. ..."
"WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR": "... The worst, (or best?), part of this was that I already could not help wanting to feel his mouth sucking my engorged teats while filling my sopping-wet womanhood with his engorged manhood! ..."
Love,Piece&Kinkiness!!!
Very nice additions darling! I like them. You always add that certain touch to these captions, bumping up the kinkiness and making them all the more exciting!
DeleteI don't add anything but the surety that I'm a twisted bitch! But, I am glad you like them as much as I like the caps that inspired them! :-x:-x
Delete