Saturday, June 13, 2015

Some more captions

Just a few captions. I hope you enjoy.

Funny thing happened on the way to the beach:

Secretary Revenge:

9 ball bet:


6 comments:

  1. Where is the gif in 9 ball bet from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it here: http://gfycat.com/WanPassionateHorsemouse

      Delete
  2. BET:
    "... to play another rack of 9-ball. But, if Larry hadn't been much of a pool-player, Lucy was even less of one. Her giggly, carefree attitude made for serious distractions from the game. Especially as her mannerisms became more seductive than serious. Then, "Oopsies!" she purred with her huge tits swaying beneath her chest when she bent over for a shot, "I bumped a couple of balls with my boobies, buddy! Why don't you come here," she said as she freed her plush melons from the top of her little red dress, "so I can rack your cue while you bump by boobies with your balls?!" ..."

    You know you'd love it, DeeDee!
    :-x:-x:-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. That would really be awesome Elle. I would love it...

      Delete
  3. Always love your captions Hewy! And all these three are pretty creative! Your images are always lovely! May I ask how do you usually find them? Aside from that, keep being great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ciruno. I love it when I hear people enjoying the captions. I've found a lot of material all over the place really. I tend to love captioning women with larger breasts, so for a while I was using bounce break. Not a bad site, but a pain to look through what is available, without spending a ton of time clicking next... next... next... Then! I found out about imgur! Awesome place to find photos. Just do a search and I'm sure imgur has something available. And then imgur inevitably brought me to reddit, and that is where I've been looking ever since. I really love their random nsfw link. I start with boobbounce and end up going to the end of the nsfw world and back. I would highly recommend it! Thanks again!

      Delete