Tuesday, June 2, 2015

One for Elle

I don't know if you've had the chance to see her material, but you really should check out Elle's caption blog some time. She has made some wonderful caption series for me in the past, as well as many others that are absolutely fantastic as well. She actually gave me the idea for this first caption today. I felt the need to throw it together for her, as it was a good idea. I believe I rambled a bit with it, but I wanted to get as much as I could from it. Please if you have a chance, check out Elle's. Otherwise, enjoy the couple of captions!

DeeDee and Elle:

Bimbo Type Virus:


1 comment:

  1. "... until after the two had thoroughly explored each-others' new forms! Especially the new "jock-traps" which had replaced their former members!
    It would days before the ditzy pair returned to the gym to exercise their new memberships in the spinning & pilates classes, and discover that the bitchy broad & her cronies who'd given them the jockstraps looked better with their chiseled, muscular chests & six-packs, (not to mention the large, swelling bulges in their shorts), than before Steve & Eric became DeeDee & Elle. ..."
    Ooh, Thank you, DeeDee!!! Wouldn't it be nice to 'console' each other in such a time?!
    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!

    ReplyDelete