Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Far too long

I feel bad. It has been two months and I've not given any thought or effort toward a caption in some time. It was necessary at this point to at least do something. I made a little silly caption, and I hope to do more soon. Enjoy!

Innocent Innuendo:


1 comment:

  1. "... But, not-so-deep-down, I could feel their weight on my flexing pectoral muscles in addition to their pink areolae puffing into a pair of hard cones with two, stiff peaks begging for attention!
    "So, baby; Are you going to just stand there, ogling these big jugs like a dumb jock, or are you going to come and help me bear this new burden you've granted me?"

    "Dumb jock, you say?" replied DeeDee as she sauntered toward me, shedding the shirt and bra that contained her own, massive tits. "Well, darling, I love my beautiful breasts too much to give them up, even for a while," she told me as her hands reached under the waist of my skirt to shove it down my legs. "But, I think there's another 'vessel' you should have filled," added my wife as she slid one hand over the smooth vulva that now filled my pelvis while she snapped the fingers or her other hand and pressed her bosom against mine.

    I let out a high-pitched gasp as electric shocks shot from my nipples to make my new tunnel slick with desire! She pulled me into a passionate kiss and grabbed my ass to hold my belly against the new, hot hardness that stood up from the top of her crotch.

    "And I've got just the thing to fill your honey-pot to overflowing!" DeeDee bent her knees slightly as I rose to my tiptoes and, without a second thought, my wife's member slipped into my empty womanhood!

    "AH-hh-huh...Oh-HuH-h...ell-yes!" I gasped as she pushed deeper inside me.

    The supple fatty-tissue on both of out chests smooshed & squshed between us as DeeDee said, Yes. 'Elle' fits better than Lester, darling so, tell me how nice your jugs are. ..."

    Sorry I didn't see this sooner, DeeDee. I've been having a lot of trouble getting-around and concentrating, lately. But I'd love to have you concentrating on my jugs like this, baby!

    Peace,Lust&Kinkness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete