Tuesday, November 1, 2016

It has been about a month since I've provided any material/captions for you to enjoy, and for that I have to say I'm sorry. I'm caught in that loop, looking for material and personally enjoying what I've found. I would like to say I'm immune to this, but like others, I'm not. I wish I could find things, put myself aside, and just create for you, but I struggle with this. I have a ton of photos, each could have it's own rehashed story using some of the same crap I've posted before. I want to do something more original, but it's tough some times...

One of the biggest struggles/hurdles I find is that I just don't have the right photos to work with to let me imagination run wild. I have some ideas of things, but if the photos don't match I'm just not sure what to do with them.

There is a photos serious I started on a long time ago involving a donut shop, and I've found more to go with it! I need to make some captions with it.

I think my biggest problem is I don't want to be shallow when I create these captions. I want to make you think a bit while also not jumping straight into lewd sexual behavior. I hope I can do that for you all, I really do.

Tonight is just a short rant about my inability to produce... I feel like most of the days I just provide the same story with a new photo attached to it, and really that's not what I want to do. I am thinking about the photos I have and what I can work with... so the gears are really turning, it might be a while until they can provide something worth while. For those that watch and read the site, hang tight and I'll work toward something good....

I hope everyone is well...

4 comments:

  1. hey hun, I know you can do it. :) and don't forget you can use me if needed ;) hugs Sedra

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''I want to make you think a bit while also not jumping straight into lewd sexual behavior'' Preach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hewy, I hope you make it pass this. You've been one of the sources of inspiration for me and I look forward to seeing your new work. I'm usually around if you wanna chat.

    With love,

    Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it might be worth it to get a porn site membership for a month just to have more photos from a series to choose from that might lend itself to your creativity rather than the 16 sample images you can find for free.

    ReplyDelete