I haven't really posted anything in some time, and I apologize for that at the very least. I haven't really found the time or motivation. I felt compelled to at least make something today, which you will find below.
Today is a day when I feel for those that go through the transition from male to female and never get to fully experience being a mother. It saddens me that they never really get to have that opportunity, especially when there are many out there that deserve it. I only wish the best for those that cannot be mothers, and I really wish they could. With that in mind, this caption is for you. Enjoy

I commiserate with you in the reality that transitioning is not, at this point in clinical therapies, able to imbue new women with the ability to conceive, bear and deliver their own children. O able to make new men capable of siring their own progeny in the belly of the one they love. And my sympathies go out with you, DeeDee, to those whose true selves trouble over this!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that something has touched your heart and brought your imagination to the point of composing a beautiful piece, DeeDee!
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Elle