And you should be the you we all know & love, Sedra! But, I know that you also love to see that others are as happy with who they are as you are, Sweetness! So, maybe, if your spell will work this way, you and Ben can find another sexy lady willing/wanting to give his maleness a go from the first-person perspective.
Perhaps you could swap with Ben again and have him double-team you in a FFM tryst with the buxom third-party before swapping her into his well-endowed male form. Then you could have the opportunity to have some lesbian loving with Ben in your sexy skin before, finally, switching back to your own flesh and putting Ben into the other chick's voluptuous visceral-reality!
Any objections, "Ben"? ... I didn't think so!
Well, it all sounds like a bunch of fun to me. And maybe the other woman will want to keep Ben's family jewels for an indefinite term!?
awwwwww ty hun, I feel like me again lol :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you should be the you we all know & love, Sedra! But, I know that you also love to see that others are as happy with who they are as you are, Sweetness! So, maybe, if your spell will work this way, you and Ben can find another sexy lady willing/wanting to give his maleness a go from the first-person perspective.
DeletePerhaps you could swap with Ben again and have him double-team you in a FFM tryst with the buxom third-party before swapping her into his well-endowed male form. Then you could have the opportunity to have some lesbian loving with Ben in your sexy skin before, finally, switching back to your own flesh and putting Ben into the other chick's voluptuous visceral-reality!
Any objections, "Ben"? ... I didn't think so!
Well, it all sounds like a bunch of fun to me. And maybe the other woman will want to keep Ben's family jewels for an indefinite term!?
Peace,Love&Kisses-All;
Elle