You wouldn't do that to Sedra, would you, DeeDee?! After her sharing her womanhood ... and your manhood- with you like that!? I think the best thing would be sharing our womanhood together with Sedra would be a much more equitable 'thank you' present!!! Wouldn't you say?!
"... I mean, I'm you- er WAS- you father, forgosssake! And these huge, productive breasts, this pretty, young face, this tight, fertile pussy, they're my reward for having to put up with all the crap you've tried to pull, son! I mean, yeah, it is awkward having my new womanhood get really wet while you drain my milk, but it's just this once, and soon you'll be a girl too! And young enough to start middle school again. Hopefully our new, mother-daughter relationship will help calm you down and stay out of trouble while you try to fend-off the boys who want to 'get you in trouble', if you know what I mean. And maybe I'll manage to get myself in a bit of trouble so you can have a little sister too!" ..."
Hey, hon, I just thought I'd see how that "epELLEogue" sounded. Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
:)
ReplyDeletenow can you change me back? lol :P
DeleteChange you back into a beautiful sexy red head? hmmm... I'm not sure if I know how ;)
DeleteYou wouldn't do that to Sedra, would you, DeeDee?! After her sharing her womanhood ... and your manhood- with you like that!? I think the best thing would be sharing our womanhood together with Sedra would be a much more equitable 'thank you' present!!! Wouldn't you say?!
DeletePeace,Love&Kisses;
Elle
You do have a point there... I mean she could probably use a couple of sexy women one last time before giving her body back ;)
DeleteActually, I meant with all three of us as women. But, however Sedra would like to handle it is fine with me!!!
Delete"... I mean, I'm you- er WAS- you father, forgosssake! And these huge, productive breasts, this pretty, young face, this tight, fertile pussy, they're my reward for having to put up with all the crap you've tried to pull, son! I mean, yeah, it is awkward having my new womanhood get really wet while you drain my milk, but it's just this once, and soon you'll be a girl too! And young enough to start middle school again. Hopefully our new, mother-daughter relationship will help calm you down and stay out of trouble while you try to fend-off the boys who want to 'get you in trouble', if you know what I mean. And maybe I'll manage to get myself in a bit of trouble so you can have a little sister too!" ..."
ReplyDeleteHey, hon, I just thought I'd see how that "epELLEogue" sounded.
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Sounds like they need to start a nice family. A good family even! All about being on the straight and narrow, at least in the eyes of the public ;)
Delete