Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday night...

Good evening everyone. I threw together some more captions, just random stuff, and another part in the unfair set. I think I'm really reaching on some of these. Anyway, I put together a few still captions and then I felt like I needed some GIF captions. I'll be honest, the last one I put together I think I just liked the way they bounced. That's just me though, and I felt the need to share. On with the captions! Enjoy.

Fond Friends:

Unfair Circumstances:

Bittersweet Revenge:

Bouncing breasts:


3 comments:

  1. The swimming pool flotation devices I love and find unique! And the donut shop lives! Hope to see more of these great caps! Maybe you can find a donut and boobs gif hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know there have been a few different captions with breasts being referred to as floatation devices in a pool, but I think the difference is in how they inflated. I have been looking for different pictures for the donut shop captions, and I would absolutely love to find a gif one! Let me know if you come across a good one!

      Delete
  2. BOUNCING BREASTS: Reaching the top of the stairs, I turned to confront them and noticed that the grown men all seemed to act like teenage boys... gay ones at that, as their mannerisms seemed very effeminate and their chatter sounded like that of giddy girls. Then it struck me that there had been several bikinis laying empty at the pool. Five 'guys' following me. Five bikinis; One of which was now struggling to suspend my big, bouncing boobs! It was awkward, but I was curious about what had happened so, I made them all come in my room and discovered they put something in the hot tub which had stripped their bodies of all female attributes. I was the "lucky" guy who got them all to myself when I soaked alone.

    BACKFIRED: But, he would not have anything to do with an "exhibitionist slut" like me now that the whole campus had seen what happened... even if he knew I was his best friend. The really weird part is that all those geeks who I thought would be nice guys and make her rep sink too low for her to stay in the "in crowd" after I left her body turned out to be just like the jerks who bullied them! To top it off, I'm late with her period and at least one of them is the father, but none of them will step up and be a man about it!

    UNFAIR: I can't help but ask, Hewy; What happens to someone who eats the doughnut-holes?!

    FOND: Wondering if his ass has started inflating too?!

    Peace,Love&Kinkiness!!!

    ReplyDelete