I know it has been a couple of days and I wanted to provide a few more captions. I can honestly say I missed doing this. I really enjoy it, and I hope you do too. Enjoy!
Really!! I agree with Deanna/Gabriela. Share the love!!!
{Nice Ass} "... pulling a fruit cart to the farmer's market. And now that I've got these on my chest and a fresh, deep furrow between my thighs that needs plowing, I'm starting to feel a little fruity, since I'm still me inside, but I really have a hankering for a big, stiff cock! Maybe I can find a hot, hung she-male to deal with my massive melons & juicy peach without me feeling too gay?! ..."
{Omelette} "...After all; This is his doing! So if he doesn't like me laying down the law, I might just have to bust his eggs! ..."
Ok! Ok! I'll come up with more to the story! The changes shall continue! Donuts for all!!!
I like that twist on the nice ass. It really brings a little more to the character, taking care of their feminine desires, while possibly changing her mind a bit. Besides, what shemale wouldn't love to play with those massive jugs!
Hehe, nothing like a little payback to spice up a caption.
Thanks Elle, as always you are one of the greatest!
No! Don't turn in the donut makers. Tell us where they are and we'll take care of them. If you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Oh don't worry. I have something in mind for them. ;) And I do know what you mean. :)
DeleteReally!! I agree with Deanna/Gabriela. Share the love!!!
ReplyDelete{Nice Ass} "... pulling a fruit cart to the farmer's market. And now that I've got these on my chest and a fresh, deep furrow between my thighs that needs plowing, I'm starting to feel a little fruity, since I'm still me inside, but I really have a hankering for a big, stiff cock! Maybe I can find a hot, hung she-male to deal with my massive melons & juicy peach without me feeling too gay?! ..."
{Omelette} "...After all; This is his doing! So if he doesn't like me laying down the law, I might just have to bust his eggs! ..."
Ok! Ok! I'll come up with more to the story! The changes shall continue! Donuts for all!!!
DeleteI like that twist on the nice ass. It really brings a little more to the character, taking care of their feminine desires, while possibly changing her mind a bit. Besides, what shemale wouldn't love to play with those massive jugs!
Hehe, nothing like a little payback to spice up a caption.
Thanks Elle, as always you are one of the greatest!