Monday, March 2, 2015

It really has been a long time since I've done anything here...

Hello again everyone. It really has been some time since I've posted anything. Rest assured I haven't really left, just stepped away for a bit. I need to get back into captioning and post a few more from time to time.

I think it all came about with the wonderful news about blogger. First no pornographic images, then they decided against the idea. I think I went through the same thoughts everyone else had, what am I going to do with all the captions I've posted? Should I just move to tumblr or some other blogging site? Should I just give up entirely? Luckily I was worried over nothing, for now.

I'm glad things haven't really changed around here, and without further ado, the captions!

Unfair workplace

Strange desire


Threesome Rocking


6 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back and glad the google worry was over nothing. Some fun stories here and definitely the marketing manager knows what she's up to. ;) also enjoy the GIF caps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've tried to do more GIF captions than the still captions lately. I really find there is more you can do with them. I'm glad to be back too. I enjoy making these and having a nice creative output.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks SP. I think I missed this all a bit. It really is a great escape to fantasies and wonderful desires!

      Delete
  3. "Unfair": Sounds like you had to spend some time taking "dictation" rather than giving it! Plenty of room in this concept for serializing your overthrow of the "y" factor in the workplace.

    "Strange": Certainly understandable that you'd not feel comfy cavorting with a guy while in the body you probably spent years protecting from wolfish horn-dogs! Though, I'd expect that keeping your thoughts off of sex was a challenge with such a pair of knockers screaming for attention! Good thing you found her stash of faux-phallic-friends to sooth those savage breasts!
    And at the end of this piece I thought the next might relate your sister's adjustment to your former body.

    "Threesome": What a lucky man to have such a willing & experimental g-f! Did she remind you to take her pill this morning? 'Cause it looks like her first load filled her former 'oven' with your little-swimmers! On the bright side; I understand that pregnancy can have a remarkable effect on your libido! Hopefully your g-f won't run off with her bff now that you're having 'your own' baby and the three of you can keep sharing each-other!!!

    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Elle, I love your little touch on all of these. I really liked the idea I started with on the unfair workplace. I really plan to continue it, hopefully in the next bunch.

      I hadn't really thought about the other side of the fence on strange. I might have to try that with some future captions. I tend to focus a lot on the female side/body that I never really consider what the woman is really going through in the man's body.

      Hmmm I do tend to miss those big pregnant bellies, and the beautiful breasts. So large and full of milk. Mmmm... Milk. I've heard that it really does a number for your libido, then again I find it sexy, so it must do something for mine as well. ;)

      Delete