Monday, September 29, 2014

I felt like I needed to post some more captions

I figured it has been a couple of days and you need more captions! So here are a few others I've created a while back. It's kind of funny, once you start creating captions from gifs it becomes so hard to go back to normal images. I hope you enjoy.

A brand new daughter:

Bikini Beach - Bringing some friends:

Bodysuit Breast:

Exhausted:

5 comments:

  1. >Exhausted: "... "So what if I kept begging you to come inside he... oh-hell, I did say "my" pussy, didn't I?! The hell if I'll go through that for you! At least get her in here with MY body so I'll have some chance that I'll be able to endure this pregnancy carrying my own child...ren!" ..."

    >Bodysuit Breast: "... And, although the water praying & my hand squeezing the suit's fatty flesh felt amazing, there was something else I had always wondered about! Just moments after parting my vulva to expose 'my clit' to the pulsing jets of warm water from the shower-head my girlfriend suddenly flung the curtain open! Giggling seductively as she stroked the strap-on protruding from her loins as if it was the real thing she said, "I'm so glad you know how to follow directions, Hewy! And even more glad that I switched the real instructions with my own, telling you to use warm water instead of cold! You won't be getting it of now!"
    My tiny nub felt far better than my modest cock ever had, and the raging need inside my crotch promised more pleasure than I could hope to feel as a man! "Then to hell with getting it off me, baby! C'mon in and start getting me off!!!" ..."

    >B.B.; Bring Some Friends: "... The next day, not only did Luke manage to garner a greater girth of globes, but since he had managed to bring four new guests, his pass was extended to two weeks this time! And since his buddies could not get over the fact that they had each spent the night stroking-off to the thought of having their way with Lucy, they were relieved that having their own female bodies made their lesbian orgy not feel as gay as their previous night's solo masturbation sessions! ..."

    >A Brand New Daughter: "... And overwhelmed by the sensations of this new body, it took mere moments to come for my first time as a girl... Especially in the arms of my, -now from my perspective, lesbian MILF of a former wife! But, as I recovered from my shuddering climax to feel my arousal growing again while my wi...mature lover fondled my soft, young, female body, I realized the girl in the mirror might be... "Oh-CRAP!" I gasped, "Don't tell me I'm our... uh, your d... daugh..."
    "Oh, don't be silly, dear!" she soothed, giving my earlobe flick & a kiss. "You are in the body of our new neighbor's beautiful, bisexual daughter, home from college to care for "your" ill father! I wouldn't want you to be someone I couldn't enjoy myself, Sweetie. Now, lets get you used to your "new surroundings" before my nephew gets here!" ..."
    {I'd SO love to see the movie/pic-spread this came from!!! YUMM!!!}

    Lovely stuff, Hewy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Elle, at some point we might have to collaborate and come up with a wonderful caption together. You always seem to come up with the better continuations/endings to the captions I create. I absolutely love it all.

      Delete
    2. Not "better", Hewy! They're just where your imaginings send mine after reading what you've come with... uh, I mean, "come UP with"! ;-) You have mentioned holding-back some of your more... XXXpressive ideas, but if you'd like to try some form of collaboration, I'm game! (although, i've been with some R-L projects of late, and i have some other cap-backs & requests to address as well, so it might be several days between communications.)

      Shoot me an email if you'd like to discuss it further or share ideas on an image or plot. 'K pumpkin?! :-x :-x

      Delete
    3. It was just a thought more than anything. I know I'm usually busy as well, but if I can find a nice set of images to work on, maybe we can come up with something.

      Delete
    4. That's cool, Hewy! Honestly, I've got more image sets than I'm likely to ever use, and in a vast variety of situations, kinks, genres and ratings so, if there's and idea rolling 'round in your cranium for which you've not found a fitting pictorial expression, just let me know and I'll offer you some options. (though, again, my attentions have been required elsewhere and I might not reply as quickly as I would have previously.) Drop me an email, if you like. Mine is a g-mail acc't. precede by my handle/blog title.
      Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
      Elle

      Delete