Hello Everyone. Tonight I wanted to send out a very special thank you to Elle over at
w8z2x4m. Just the other day she managed to throw together an absolutely wonderful set of captions for me called
hewys-hugeees. I gotta say I absolutely loved it, and she captured one of my favorite features perfectly. If you get a chance head on over there to check out what she has to offer. She always does a great job with her captions. Of course I'll have to return the favor!
I haven't posted many captions lately, so I thought I would post a couple tonight for everyone to enjoy.
Tricked:
Stripper hot:
Sissy Husband:
Curse Broken:
No thanks necessary, Hewy, I enjoyed making it for you! And, as I mentioned, I was just so eager to present it that I posted it a little prematurely, ;-P so here's the epilogue which should really be the last page.
ReplyDeletehttp://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com/2014/09/hweys-hugeees-epilogue.html
Re; "Tricked";
"...of waiting for the damned little-dude to pop out! Besides, I've got some other new equipment that feels like it needs to have something popped into ... uh, me! I only hope I'll be able to feel when the genes pop out of his... uhngh... vessel! ..." ;-)
And "Stripper Hot";
"... news. I set her up with an audition at my favorite strip club tonight. If she doesn't switch us back before then I'll... Hell! Maybe it's better this way, since I'm sure that whatever other guys in the place might be hoping, I will be the lucky guy going home with this gorgeous dancer!!! ..."
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!