Um...lemme see... 19 again! And a view to-boot!!? I think I might just get stuck on sticking with this body! I mean, hell, resetting to here can't be at all like being me at that age was!!!
Anyhow, Hewy; I told you I was thinking of doing something for you, so, here it is: http://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com/2014/09/hewys-hugeees.html
You & I seem to share an appreciation of certain "magical properties" of the female form so, I hope it fits, Sweetie! Peace,Love&Kisses!!! Elle
Um...lemme see... 19 again! And a view to-boot!!? I think I might just get stuck on sticking with this body! I mean, hell, resetting to here can't be at all like being me at that age was!!!
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, Hewy; I told you I was thinking of doing something for you, so, here it is:
http://w8z2x4m.blogspot.com/2014/09/hewys-hugeees.html
You & I seem to share an appreciation of certain "magical properties" of the female form so, I hope it fits, Sweetie!
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Elle