"ONE NIGHT AS A WEREWOMAN": "... A shiver of repulsion ran down my spine at the thought. I mean, sure, the sex was amazing! His strong hands and generous member made me come so hard and often! But, he really was a lunky jerk, without much in the way of future prosp... *giggle!* What am I thinking?! The guy greedily drank up my juices from the two barrages of squirting orgasm that his tongue induced! And then fucked me like it was the last wish of a condemned man... Which, I suppose it is. In a month's time, he'll be just as much a horny sexpot as I am! Ooh, there's an image that's getting wet! I can just imaging seeing his pretty, female face pressed into my womanhood! I wonder if she'll eat pussy as well as he does...er, did?! He left his number. Maybe I'll give her a booty-call and welcome her to the sisterhood. ..."
"A NIGHT TO REMEMBER" "...who gave me a lascivious grin as she reached out to delicately caress the mountainous orb of boob on my new chest, then leaned forward to let her tongue do a few laps around my huge areola as the stiffening nipple in the center rose to greet her mouth when it closed gently closed over my tender teat. The shiver that shot throughout my body was pure ecstasy and seemed to pull my right hand southward, insisting that I explore my newly-formed vulva and release my sopping-wet inner labia! A low, feral moan issued from my throat as I sent a slim finger into myself, spurring her on to pleasure my nipple even more intently with her lips & tongue before... The gasp that I made was high and short as the breath caught in my lungs while the most bizarre and erotic sensation of thick, hot fluid erupting from my nipple caused my hips to jerk, sending the digit there to its fullest reach inside me! She just giggled around my teat and kept on drinking the gooey produce of me=y massive mammary while I fingered myself with greater vigor at every pull of her mouth on my breast! ..."
"a NEW FORM" "... Just as I was reaching the door of the gym the beautiful, fit woman whose sexy legs I'd mentioned was coming out. I'd been a good six inched taller than her, but now I looked up into her smiling eyes as she said, "Hey there, sexy-girl! Having any problems?" Her eyes danced up-&-down my body like she was looking at a menu and deciding what to eat. I realized that my jaw had reached the sidewalk and stuttered, "Uh... Yeah. I... I...um...my car just got towed...by mistake, and..." Her predatory grin broadened and she said, "I'd be glad to give a pretty thing like you a lift, babe." and before I knew it, she had one, strong arm around my slim waist and was grabbing my fleshy tush with her hand while she picked me off the ground! I let out a high squeal in surprise and felt my frail, feminine form melt into her solid grasp! ..."
"ONE NIGHT AS A WEREWOMAN":
ReplyDelete"... A shiver of repulsion ran down my spine at the thought. I mean, sure, the sex was amazing! His strong hands and generous member made me come so hard and often! But, he really was a lunky jerk, without much in the way of future prosp... *giggle!* What am I thinking?! The guy greedily drank up my juices from the two barrages of squirting orgasm that his tongue induced! And then fucked me like it was the last wish of a condemned man... Which, I suppose it is. In a month's time, he'll be just as much a horny sexpot as I am! Ooh, there's an image that's getting wet! I can just imaging seeing his pretty, female face pressed into my womanhood! I wonder if she'll eat pussy as well as he does...er, did?! He left his number. Maybe I'll give her a booty-call and welcome her to the sisterhood. ..."
"A NIGHT TO REMEMBER"
"...who gave me a lascivious grin as she reached out to delicately caress the mountainous orb of boob on my new chest, then leaned forward to let her tongue do a few laps around my huge areola as the stiffening nipple in the center rose to greet her mouth when it closed gently closed over my tender teat. The shiver that shot throughout my body was pure ecstasy and seemed to pull my right hand southward, insisting that I explore my newly-formed vulva and release my sopping-wet inner labia! A low, feral moan issued from my throat as I sent a slim finger into myself, spurring her on to pleasure my nipple even more intently with her lips & tongue before... The gasp that I made was high and short as the breath caught in my lungs while the most bizarre and erotic sensation of thick, hot fluid erupting from my nipple caused my hips to jerk, sending the digit there to its fullest reach inside me! She just giggled around my teat and kept on drinking the gooey produce of me=y massive mammary while I fingered myself with greater vigor at every pull of her mouth on my breast! ..."
"a NEW FORM"
"... Just as I was reaching the door of the gym the beautiful, fit woman whose sexy legs I'd mentioned was coming out. I'd been a good six inched taller than her, but now I looked up into her smiling eyes as she said, "Hey there, sexy-girl! Having any problems?" Her eyes danced up-&-down my body like she was looking at a menu and deciding what to eat. I realized that my jaw had reached the sidewalk and stuttered, "Uh... Yeah. I... I...um...my car just got towed...by mistake, and..." Her predatory grin broadened and she said, "I'd be glad to give a pretty thing like you a lift, babe." and before I knew it, she had one, strong arm around my slim waist and was grabbing my fleshy tush with her hand while she picked me off the ground! I let out a high squeal in surprise and felt my frail, feminine form melt into her solid grasp! ..."
Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle
Linda e maravilhosa,que tesão,beijos....
ReplyDelete