"..."oh yeah; Nerd-lessons-101! Okay, guys, now that I have the body to show you how to have sex with a real girl..." I instructed, lifting my massive tits with my small hands and showing them how to circle a girl's areola before diving-in for a light suck on my nipple. Of course, now that I was a buxom beauty like my bestie, our lessons were more of a les-fest with each-other, but there were no complaints from the audience... or us! And we're both getting more view than either of us did before!!! ..."
Nice caps, do you have the last gif by itself?
ReplyDeleteI do that the last gif by itself, but I'm trying to remember where I found it... If I come across it again I'll comment a link.
DeleteAnd just like that... bam! http://i.imgur.com/AcytSxJ.gifv
DeleteThank you :D
Delete"..."oh yeah; Nerd-lessons-101! Okay, guys, now that I have the body to show you how to have sex with a real girl..." I instructed, lifting my massive tits with my small hands and showing them how to circle a girl's areola before diving-in for a light suck on my nipple. Of course, now that I was a buxom beauty like my bestie, our lessons were more of a les-fest with each-other, but there were no complaints from the audience... or us! And we're both getting more view than either of us did before!!! ..."
ReplyDeletePeace,Love&Kisses!!!
Oh Elle, I like it. It's nice how they became the breast of friends!
Delete