Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Semi Collaboration (w8z2x4m did most of the work)

So a while back I've been thinking about working with w8z2x4m on a collaboration. The thought was there, but the attempt really wasn't. Things became busy and we sort of didn't get to it. Well I sent a few images over, and they were returning with these elaborate stories for a caption set. I was surprised at first, but enjoyed the stories, and figured I should post them for everyone to enjoy. Now, I can't be a credit hog on this at all. The most I added to this was the photos, and making them into a captioned photo. The words and stories are all w8z2x4m, and if you haven't already check out his blog and some of the amazing captions!

Without further ramblings.... Piece, Lust, & Kinkiness!




4 comments:

  1. "Semi" nothing, Dee-Dee! It's a collaboration. Hell, all I did was write a story, Hon, (which neither of us apparently proof-read the text of) You picked and assembled the whole works! And I'm sorry for not doing it sooner, but I've posted a promo/link to it here from my blog, Dee-Dee.

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second image is probably my new top favorite from you Hewy~ Keep being great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow where is that second image from?

    ReplyDelete