I had that rant building up inside of me, and I'm sure there is a lot more to go with it, but I have to say something about it. Without further ado, on with the captions.
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Revelation?
I enjoy making these captions from time to time, but I know that I do it all light heartedly. I know that I will never fully experience what any of these characters go through, and most of it is just guessing. Why I'm saying this is because captions are just this, a fantasy we would like to experience. But while we live in this fantasy there are many out there who actually go through transitions and become transgendered. I cannot even begin to imagine the struggles they go through, to find themselves confused in their identity, working so hard to find it, become it, over come society and the way they view people, and still remaining happy with it all. As I said, I'm not one to ever go through that transition, but I do recognize that others will at some point in their life. It's a serious struggle. All I can say is be supportive, help where you can, and give them the strength they may need while going through everything life is throwing at them...
I had that rant building up inside of me, and I'm sure there is a lot more to go with it, but I have to say something about it. Without further ado, on with the captions.
I had that rant building up inside of me, and I'm sure there is a lot more to go with it, but I have to say something about it. Without further ado, on with the captions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




First, a comment about your "rant", Dewy;
ReplyDeleteI would expect that many of those who enjoy TG/TF-Captions agree with your sentiments! Although, we may differ in degrees of understanding, or how we might express our support & admiration of those courageous enough and fortunate enough to have the resources to become their truest self, in general, well said!!!
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Elle
Thanks Elle. I just feel that we captioners paint a pretty picture on something for it's sexual value, when deep down there is so much more to people who become transgendered. We tend to skip over that part entirely through ideas like magic, body swapping, and other nefarious ideas, just to reach that final point.
DeleteA NEW LIFE OF PLEASURE: "... On second thought, I meant to say, "I can't wait for him to make my womanhood complete!" After all, we're both such attractive people now, I'm sure our children will be absolutely gorgeous too! ..."
ReplyDeleteBREEDING FACTORY: All I can say here is; Oh-My-GAWD! You LUCKY bastard!!! I can only imagine the utterly erotic relief of feeling my twat clenching in orgasm around a spewing pecker while the pressure of life-giving nutrition erupts from my teats like it was some kind of "lacto-ejaculate"!!!
All the time I have for now, DeeDee. You have some amazing finds here!
Peace,Love&Kisses;
Elle
deedee is right hun, very well said, thank you for your support. smiles
ReplyDeleteNot a problem at all Sedra. I only wish you the best with everything you go through.
Delete