RESULTS MAY VARY: "... but it seems to have enhanced much more as my friend finished his second drink and said, "Dude, it's been so long since I had any pussy, or even wanted to get laid! But, right now, I'm sayin' to-hell with the game because I really need to get balled!!!" ..."
STAYING STRONG: "...amazing pinning my growing boobs and tender teats to my chest, I can't help but love that it's making my crotch so wet and horny! I know she said I'll be suck with this body if I give-in, but she also said that my tits will stop growing when I frig myself to orgasm. Don't know if I want to try and make it through this ordeal. What if I can't make it through the last hour?! They'll be too big for me to move at all! At least I can still live a semi-normal life with them at this size, so maybe BEING the woman of my dreams is a better expression of my strength!!? ..."
Just being pragmatic, DeeDee! Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Just wondering can turn me Brandon into very busty naked women like one of your busty women
ReplyDeleteHi sehr schöne wie jedes mal
ReplyDeleteköntest du vieleicht was mit dem bildern im link machen ?
http://hotasianblog.tumblr.com/image/24984581564
http://hotasianblog.tumblr.com/image/33700227934
Hi very nice as each time
Deleteyou could maybe do something with the images in the link?
http://hotasianblog.tumblr.com/image/24984581564
http://hotasianblog.tumblr.com/image/33700227934
Great set of caps.
ReplyDeleteThanks SP! I appreciate it.
DeleteRESULTS MAY VARY:
ReplyDelete"... but it seems to have enhanced much more as my friend finished his second drink and said, "Dude, it's been so long since I had any pussy, or even wanted to get laid! But, right now, I'm sayin' to-hell with the game because I really need to get balled!!!" ..."
STAYING STRONG:
"...amazing pinning my growing boobs and tender teats to my chest, I can't help but love that it's making my crotch so wet and horny! I know she said I'll be suck with this body if I give-in, but she also said that my tits will stop growing when I frig myself to orgasm. Don't know if I want to try and make it through this ordeal. What if I can't make it through the last hour?! They'll be too big for me to move at all! At least I can still live a semi-normal life with them at this size, so maybe BEING the woman of my dreams is a better expression of my strength!!? ..."
Just being pragmatic, DeeDee!
Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
Thanks Elle. You always know how to add that little bit of extra something to the stories.
Delete