I shall confess... I'm enjoying a few drinks tonight, and felt it was necessary to create a few captions tonight. What does this mean for all of you? Well I suppose I became a little more wordy and tried to come up with more to the captions than just sex and boobs. At some point I really want to get there, where I'm actually developing story, characters, and just meaning I suppose. I'd rather do that than just boobs and sex some times. I think my biggest problem is I'm not the best at telling a story, I lack the creative thought processes to get beyond certain points in a story. I also look at the picture, then the words, and I begin to thing dang it that's way too much in such a small space. Oh well, practice makes perfect I suppose.
Here are a few I created today. I wanted to share them with you. I'm slowly but surely making it to 500K views, and that's a huge milestone for this blog. Honestly I never expected much from this as I'm never big on advertising it. I find it's better as a pleasant surprise. I'll see if I can come up with something for this milestone, some new caption of sorts.
Anyway, on with what you're all here for, the captions! Enjoy!
Mud Run:
The Ginger Neighbor:
Trust and best friends:
Cheating at pool:
Excellent work! While I'm not on the whiskey. I'm on the beer and vodka. I think you make awesome captions. Keep at it (who am I to say that? Nobody...that's who). I've been making captions for over a decade, and I think the best advice I can give is that....you`re never happy with your work after you post it, but keep posting and keep producing. God, i sound like such a bitch. I`m trying to leave a compliment! I love your work. We should talk about your GIF work -I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I feel a drink is a drink, whether it's whiskey or vodka, just so long as you enjoy it. I think I've come across some of your caption work before. You do a pretty good job as well. I know I'm probably my own worse critic when it comes to my captions, but I can't help it. I always want to be better and do more.
DeleteI really do enjoy the gifs more than the still photos. I can't claim that I own any of them, but I love using them for captions. They just have so much more to them than a normal picture. Feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further! Cheers!
hey hun, glad to see you still at it, glad your back at it.
ReplyDeleteMy first time commenting. I love your blog though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments. I'm glad you enjoy the captions/blog. I'm going to continue to work on some more captions in a few days.
ReplyDeleteI agree the few second GIFs do add something to the story. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete