Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday...

Sunday is always a drab and boring day. You know what is coming up on Monday, and you know you can't live it up like yesterday. Oh well. Life goes on I suppose. Might as well enjoy some more captions!

A Lesbian is Born:

A Slow Expansion:

Big Dick Revenge:

Shemale Curse:


4 comments:

  1. I noticed that a few of these are left... "unfinished", Hewy. And, since you seemed to appreciate my other "epELLEogues", I'll offer the following, as I feel that sharing where others' captions take me is a better commentary than simply saying, "Good job", or Nice cap", or the like.

    A Lesbian is Born: "... at least, not now that I had the pussy which had always filled my desires- and dick -with that insatiable yearning for greater satisfaction! No! I wanted pussy even more now that I had one, and since our swap would only be reversible if we had sex together, I told my former girlfriend, "I'm sorry, 'Hewy', but I'm still only into chicks," at which point she blew her load and went limp, mumbling something about needing to find a real man. ..."

    Big Dick Revenge: "... because, once you get a load of my she-cock, you'll absorb all you need to turn that pathetic set of peanuts into a juicy snatch where I can plant my eggs for you to fertilize... and bear the children we should have already conceived except even your sperm are too sissy to come out & play!..."

    Shemale Curse: "... "...Sucker!" she pants as you watch her beautiful cock begin to shrink; Not into limpness, but growing smaller along with her testicles, to form a succulent pair of slick labia beneath a tender, throbbing clitoris while you feel your own chest swelling and your skin softening under the advance of silken locks of hair from your itching scalp. "Ooh, you'll make a cutie, too!" she says as you feel your face changing shape, "And if you have not found a man to do what you just did for me by dawn's light one month hence, you'll never know what being completely female is like! But, let me thank you by letting you be the first to sample my womanhood!" ..."

    Okay, too 'Over-The-Top' Hewy-Hon?!
    Peace,Love&Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all over the top. I really like the additions. It's the part of captioning that I try to bring in to most of my stuff. I like to make a caption with a slightly open ending. Let your imagine take the story from there. "Good job" and "Nice after cap" Elle. :) Thank you!

      Delete
    2. No, no! Thank you, Hewy! And personally, I'm not very good at endings as I seem to prefer being in the middle of things. :-x

      Delete
    3. Nothing wrong with being in the middle of things, that usually where the climax is... the stories climax that is.

      Delete