Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Being open minded

One of the biggest things about enjoying TG captions is that you really just have to be open minded and never too surprised by what you might find. I look around and find random pictures, but I ensure that they aren't too disgusting for my own tastes. Some of them people enjoy, others not so much. In fact some of them just spark some creativity by being simply interesting. You really just have to be open minded to enjoy this medium of entertainment. Granted there are a number of others that caption as well, and some times I even realize mine have gone a little over the top. I try to hold back a little with those because you just never know.

To summarize, just keep an open mind and you might just be surprised by what you find out there. Enjoy the latest captions!

Something with the Milk:

In one end, out the other:

Moo Juice:

The New Roomate:

Testi-away:

2 comments:

  1. Something with the Milk: "... On second thought; To hell with the glass! *lhumnhmlumnschlurp* Oh-my! That's SO much better than the cold stuff from the carton!!! Want some?! ..."

    In one end, out the other: "... "Dude, that's amazing! And you're effin' HOT! Yeah! I'd LOVE to be a chick too! But first, how 'bout I break your new 'girl' in and you kiss my 'old boy' goodbye?!" ..."

    Moo Juice: "... "On, man, that feel so... Say, while you're back there, I've got another new part that needs filling, so why don't you let me 'milk' something of yours?!" ..."

    The New Roomate: "... "How sweet! I agree, the gurl always comes first! Oh-my! You've done this before, haven't you? Don't say anything, just keep going!" ..."

    Testi-away: "... "What do you mean, 'Date with a man'?! You said we would go on a date after I changed for you," exclaimed Carl's rising voice. And his hostess replied, "Of course we will. A double date, silly!"

    True, Hewy! Never know what you'll find!! So, you be you... er, Hew, and go over-the-top, or under-the-bottom, or round-about and up & down as much as you like, sweetie!!!
    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. There were actually a few captions I thought about posting, but felt they went a bit too extreme. Maybe I'll save them for one big post of bad captions. Thanks for the additions to the captions, very fitting!

      Delete