Monday, July 21, 2014

Deep thought...

It has really been a long time since I've even thought about or looked at this blog. I've had a lot going on in my life and part of me really misses what I used to do on here. I stopped because I felt that constant need for instant gratification, and it really wasn't good for me, so it needed to end. Once it did though it really felt empty, as though I lost something. It didn't last long for me, I just created for individuals rather than for the blog. Of course all the while they wanted me to post them again. I really debated it, and I still am...

I miss it... and I'm still not sure if I can come back...

Even though I've been gone for so long I still hope you enjoy the captions. I've seen a couple of other blogs out there taking my old material and posting it on their sites. That's cool, I really can't hold any claim to the material. It's really just about the creative output and other people enjoying it more than anything else.

I wanted to post this to say that I'm in deep thought about posting on the blog again, possibly creating new captions, or just sharing some of what I created after I left for so long...

Just give me a little time...

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment