Sunday, September 25, 2011

Infinite Loop + 100 photos!

I finished up the last set of captions and took a look at my folder. I've actually created 100 captions so far. Of course that's a combination of single picture captions, multi-photo, and the series captions I've made. To put it short... 100 files in my captions folder. It's very cool because I never thought I would reach that point, let alone continue beyond it.

I also noticed that sp2000 has reached 1 million page views, and that is a huge accomplishment. Congratulations are in order! And I can't thank him enough for the plug he gave so many months ago. For those that don't know, you can find sp2000's work at http://sp2000tgcaptions.blogspot.com/ .

I am happy to post captioned image 101! The infinite loop. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making over one hundred captions, Hewy!

    And thank you for congratulating me on my milestone and thank you for plugging my blog.

    As for this caption, great work! Always love a good milk transformation. This one was very nice.

    ReplyDelete