Monday, February 14, 2011

Holding Back?

I think something snapped in me today. I don't know if it was a withdrawal, or just a moment of creativity that just had to come out. I created these three within a few hours and feel like they were somewhat un-inspiring, but I would say I'm my own worst critic. I'll leave it up to my readers to decide, I leave my fate in their hands.

The Grand Sacrifice:


A TS league of their own:




 The Limbo King?:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice set of captions. They turned out well having been written within a few hours. Coincidently, the last three captions I posted recently were made within an hour or two of each other as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how it seems to go sometimes doesn't it? We get around to saying life is busy, yet suddenly we have a moment of creativity that pushes us to create. Glad you like them SP! I aim to please.

    ReplyDelete